Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Newborn: Nolan and his sleepy little face! [Quincy, MA]

GRATUITOUS ADORABLE BABY CONTENT AHEAD!!!

Meet Nolan. Gush over him. Adore him.

This is Momma, Tracey...just a few month before on Wollaston Beach, all pretty and incubating. I realized while looking for photos from this session that I never blogged it! I'm batting a thousand with this blogging thing, aren't I?
Nolan in the womb!
Nolan in the womb!
Nolan in the womb!
IMG_4170
FEETS!
IMG_4163
Nolan
Nolan
As you might have guessed by his name, his daddy is a pretty big baseball fan. (The baseball might have given it away, too.) One of the best things about being a photographer is the opportunity to work with friends, in this case, ending up photographing a high school friend's baby. A high school friend who married my daughter's auntie! That makes Nolan my...well, not at all related to me but whatever, that isn't the point. He's cute and unlike the strangers at the mall, his mom lets me touch him. That is the point.
I like to call this one "What The Hell Are You Doing to Me?"
Nolan
Nolan
IMG_4220
Nolan
This is NOT gas. He smiled because I'm awesome and I'll hear nothing more on the subject.
Nolan
Thanks for having us, Tracey and Brendan...and of course, Nolan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Doll?