Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rockstar Couple: Nicole & Keith's New Year's Eve Wedding (Plymouth/Kingston MA)

Happy New Year!!

Nicole & Keith at midnight!

Nicole & Keith have been waiting forever for their big night. Nicole booked me shortly after she and Keith were engaged, before James and I teamed up, and put that long wait to work in planning one of the most gorgeous, festive and beautiful weddings we've seen. Every detail was perfect and thoughtful,the bride & groom bears Nicole left on their hotel bed, the Christmas ornament favors, New Year's Eve hats and Nicole's FABULOUS shoes with "I DO" and Keith's initials bedazzled on each sole...so sweet. Oh...and the venue, Indian Pond Country Club in Kingston, MA was absolutely amazing. We'd never been there and it was a real treat to photograph.

Nicole and Keith

Nicole and Keith

Nicole and Keith

One of my favorite parts of this wedding was ringing in the New Year doing my dream job, with wonderful James and not one, not two, but three of our couple in attendance. Darlene & Chris from my first year shooting who apparently attend weddings professionally, Nicole & Keith of course, and future Rockstar Couple Kat & Eric whose cruise ship wedding we'll be shooting in May. We get the coolest, best-looking couples ever and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Chris & Darlene @ Nicole & Keith's WeddingNicole and KeithKat & Rick @ Nicole & Keith's Wedding

(jk...I'm a lover, not a fighter. Usually.)

Nicole and Keith: Thank you for choosing us to shoot your amazing, beautiful celebration! Happy new year, enjoy the honeymoon!

Nicole & Keith

Nicole & Keith

Nicole & Keith's wedding

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam and James. Thanks for doing such a fabulous job at Nicole and Keith's wedding. Every time I looked around, you were both working hard to shoot what I am positive will be amazing pictures. It was such a great night! I will recommend you to everyone I know. Happy New Year!
    Cathy Sly (Nicole's mom, and Keith's mother-in-law!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Cathy! We had an absolute blast, thank you for having us!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind, Doll?