Thursday, February 9, 2012

Altared Visions in Arizona!

Our very own James, bi-coastal engagement photographer (more on that tomorrow!) AND impromptu off-camera lighting instructor! If you follow us on Facebook, you may have read that both James and I were venturing out of state this winter for different adventures. I went to New Hampshire for the weekend with my fella for some retail and mountain therapy and James went back home to Arizona...and people who follow our blog and facebook that AREN'T our Mothers! Woah!


See James turning on some lighting newbies with the magic of speedlight-hurled photons on a group shoot he and his friends Mario Fontes and Kelli Linn Martinez put together! So awesome! Congrats on a fun vacation and a little taste of our future dream! Read Kelli's blog post on the group shoot here!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you posted my photos! Thanks. I am glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind, Doll?