Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Here's a Few We Missed! Kayla & John's Renaissance Engagement!

I admit it. I am not the best blogger on the internet. NO...NO...it's OK guys, I can admit it.

Alright, so I am a mostly terrible blogger. At least in my head, a good blogger blogs every day or at least three times a week and me? Well...I don't do that. So here I am, at the beginning of 2012. It's Altared Visions' third year in business and I am DETERMINED to integrate regular blogging into my schedule with the ease and enthusiasm of my other daily habits. Habits like making lists I will never, could never, complete and refreshing Pinterest in between actual work.

Anyway, because I was such a lousy blogger in 2011...we didn't get a chance to blog a few sessions we did!

One of which was shot on location at a popular Renaissance Faire you New Englanders may recognize but I don't think I'm supposed to tell you or the King Who Shall Be Unnamed will surely have your head on a pike. In front of his castle. Which may or may not be in Carver, MA.
Kayla & John engagement
Kayla was looking sassy.
Kayla & John
Her betrothed, John.
Kayla & John
Kayla & John engagement
Kayla & John
Meet me at the tourney field!
Kayla & John engagement
I had to do this one. +1 for Kayla's skill at bending in that corset!
Kayla & John
Kayla and John's wedding is also Renaissance themed (they met while working the Faire together...awwww) and we can't wait to shoot it!
Kayla & John

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Doll?