Saturday, October 20, 2012

[Rockstar Couple] Jessica & Erica's Provincetown Beach Wedding (Provincetown, MA)


Another summer wedding, this one on the beautiful beaches of Provincetown, MA. P-Town, if you've never been, is unbelievable! I love shooting weddings here (attn: future brides) so when Jessica contacted me just a week before flying in from Florida for the big day, I was really excited. James was out of town shooting a wedding in Arizona (he fancy) so I was flying solo. After a couple of satisfying hours wandering the shops and stuffing my face, I walked down the steamy streets to meet the brides!

We met up at The Red Inn on Commercial Street (super cute place) and we walked to the damp sandy beach out back with their JP and their neighbor from their hotel who took a shine to them and wanted to witness their vows.

Here's some of my favorite shots from our mini-wedding session!
Venue: The Red Inn, Provincetown MA










No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Doll?