Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ah, Etsy!

Link love banner

Today I am lucky enough to do my blog writing from the comforts of Panera Bread, sometimes I have to pinch myself that this is my job. So, with my coffee securely in hand and my belly full of delicious things, it's time for a little link love.

Now almost everyone has heard of Etsy.com, I love Etsy. It's an amazing place for small business owners and artists to get together and sell their products. It's also an amazing place for busy brides who want the DIY look but unfortunately don't have the time to DIY.

Que Etsy, it is an amazing site for wedding ideas and products. One of my favorite things I saw on there this week was this wooden guest book with a tree on it. I mean, how cool is that? I know Pam would love this because she loves trees, haha! I almost want to buy this just to have it, maybe as a photo prop or a gift I could give away later.

I have also been seeing different styles of wedding bands with wood inlays on Etsy and on Pinterest, I really like this style of wedding ring. Not sure how it stands up to the test of time but it's awesome none the less.

It's probably a good thing I don't have an endless supply of time and money because I probably would become an Etsy junkie using the rationale that I was helping the economy (such a patriot) all the while collecting a borderline hoarder amount of Art/ decor/ vintage/ custom clothing ahhhhh. But for you it's a great idea! Even if you're not shopping for wedding ideas check it out, but be prepared to lose the next few hours of your life, because I promise it will happen :)

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Doll?