Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rockstar Couple: Kate & Tom's 5-Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate and I met through our mutual love for knitting via Ravelry.com years ago. I first photographed her and her family when she pregnant with her son, Finn. Over the years she's become a great friend as well her husband Tom and adorable kids, Finn & Norah. So when Kate asked us to do her anniversary photos I was over the moon.

Kate and Tom met watching a Bruins game with mutual friends. Tom says he knew the night he met Kate that they'd have a future together. Kate told me once "[Tom] found me when I was so broken and felt unloveable. He has made me feel like the prettiest girl in the world ever since the day I met him." She said she was "really proud" that they made it five years and through two children and "still really dig each other." She should be, Kate and Tom have what every couple wants for themselves...true love. You can't help but smile around them and that made our job pretty damn easy. ;)

Our itinerary for the shoot? Wine and cheese on the beach, sunset portraits, dinner and beers at No Problemo's in New Bedford and some fun city shots. I know, my job is just awful, isn't it? ;)

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

I think making each other laugh is the secret...

Kate & Tom's 5 Year Anniversary

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom's 5 Year Anniversary

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom's 5 Year Anniversary

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom's 5 Year Anniversary

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom two photos: go!

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Downtown New Bedford is beautiful at night, we had a great time walking around and shooting.

Kate & Tom - 5 Year Anniversary Shoot

Kate & Tom's 5 Year Anniversary

Kate & Tom's 5 Year Anniversary

Kate & Tom's 5 Year Anniversary

Happy Anniversary guys, we love you both...keep up the laughing. <3

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Altared Visions,
    Your work always makes my heart skip a beat. Your clients are lucky to have such a great pair of photographers to turn to when they want to document such a special time in their lives. Keep up the beautiful work. You inspire me.
    Love,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind, Doll?