Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hello Pinterest, Goodbye Life!

ATTN: Wedding planning couples who dare...there is a new addictive social bookmarking website and it is amazing for wedding planning!


Pinterest is a new website, currently in beta testing, where you can "pin" things you love from the internet to a sort of virtual idea board. I just got my invite yesterday and I've already lost hours of my life to the endless amazing ideas, photos, products and tutorials circulating pinterest.


Here are some screencaps from my boards. I have a board for random stuff I like, apartment decor ideas, photography inspiration, hair & makeup I like, fashion and a board for Altared Visions where I am collecting cool wedding ideas to tell you all about!


Here's my main page with my different pin boards:

pinterestcap1


And here's my decor board:

pinterestcap2


Cool right? Because the site is in beta, you have to request an invitation but mine only took about a week. I have a few invites that I will give to clients upon request, first come first serve! Or sign up for an invite here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Doll?