Friday, June 28, 2013

[Rockstar Wedding] Melanie and Metal George's Fall Themed Wedding

Autumn wedding in Summer? That's right, we're like a fashion magazine!

I've know George for a long time, and I was overjoyed when he introduced me to his then new girlfriend, Melanie at a bar in Downtown, New Bedford. "She's way out of my league and she loves Metallica" he tells me excitedly while we wait for our beers. He looked happier than I'd ever seen him, and I knew he'd finally found his match.

It wasn't much longer before they popped up "engaged" on Facebook. That makes it super-official!

Fast-forward to the wedding day and one of the cutest First Looks ever-ever.

Adorable, autumn details.


The ladies.

The fellas - prepared!

First look!





I would post a "serious" group shot, but there aren't any!

Melanie was radiant!



TJ and Andrew brought the evening's roast.

First dance sweetness.





James takes a break from shooting for some righteous camera guitar.
Thanks for having us Melanie and George! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Doll?